2009年12月11日 星期五

音樂欣賞 496711099 周佳蓉

l The Best Of Both Worlds Montana

You get the limo out front
Have the styles, every shoe, every color.
Yeah, when you're famous it can be kinda fun
It's really you but no one ever discovers
In some way you're just like all your friends
But on stage you're a star

@You get the best of both worlds(Both Worlds)
Chill it, i'll take it slow
Then you rock out the show
You get the best of both worlds(Both Worlds)
Mix it all together and you know that it's the best of both worlds
The best of both worlds

You go to movie premieres(Is that Orlando Bloom?)
Hear your songs on the radio
Living two lives is a little wierd(Yeah)
But school's cool 'cause nobody knows
you get to be a small town girl
But big time when you play your guitar

REPEAT@

Pictures and autographs
You get your face on all the magazines
The best part is that
You get to be who-ever you want to be

Best Best
Yeah, the best of both
Best Best
You've got the best of both
Best Best
Come on best of both
Who would of thought that a girl like me
Would double life a superstar

Repeat@

It's so much better 'cause you know you've got the best of both worlds.

推薦原因:

平常愛看卡通的我,最喜歡迪士尼的卡通「孟漢娜」。這首歌是裡面的主題曲,輕快好聽,說著一名歌手在現實世界與巨星生活都能拿捏恰當,與卡通「孟漢娜」的情節完全符合,聽這首歌有種自己就像主角一樣,穿梭在凡人與明星的人生,生活中有許多趣事。

I like cartoons. “Montana” is my favorite Disney cartoons. The theme song of "Montana" is lively pleasant. The movie was saying that a girl is a junior student and a super star singer. This song is talking about the cartoons “Montana”. I just like the girl in the cartoons when I listen this song. Be a person or a superstar, we are the best. There are many funny things in our life.

l The Rose
Some say love it is a river
That drowns the tender reed
Some say love it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed
Some say love it is a hunger
And endless aching need
I say love it is a flower
And you its only seed
It\'s the heart afraid of breaking
That never learns to dance
It\'s the dream afraid of waking
That never takes the chance
It\'s the one who won\'t be taken
Who can not seem to give
And the soul afraid of dying
That never learns to live
When the night has been too lonely
And the road has been too long
And you think that love is only
For the lucky and the strong
Just remember in the winter
Far beneath the bitter snow
Lies the seed that with the sun's love
In the spring becomes the rose

推薦原因:
這是一首非常抒情的歌曲,很有安定人心的功用,我常常在睡覺前放這首歌入睡。歌詞也寫的非常的優美,排列也非常整齊,雖然我不大懂英文歌的方式。這首歌有許多人翻唱,不只外國歌手,連我們國內也有許多歌手翻唱過,可見這首歌是多麼的好聽。

This is an expressing song. It has the stable function of the people . I listen this song before sleeping. The lyrics write unusual exquisite, the arrangement is also neat. Although I understand English song not greatly, I like it. This song has many people to turn sing, not only the foreign singer, but also the domestic singers turn has sung, obviously how this song is pleasant to listen.

突然好想妳
詞曲:阿信(五月天)

最怕空氣突然安靜 最怕朋友突然的關心
最怕回憶 突然翻滾絞痛著 不平息
最怕突然 聽到妳的消息
想念如果會有聲音 不願那是悲傷的哭泣
事到如今 終於讓自己屬於 我自己
只剩眼淚 還騙不過自己
突然好想妳 妳會在哪裡 過得快樂或委屈
突然好想妳 突然鋒利的回憶 突然模糊的眼睛

我們像一首最美麗的歌曲 變成兩部悲傷的電影
為什麼妳 帶我走過最難忘的旅行
然後留下 最痛的紀念品

我們 那麼甜那麼美那麼相信 那麼瘋那麼熱烈的曾經
為何我們還是要奔向各自的幸福和遺憾中老去

突然好想妳 妳會在哪裡 過得快樂或委屈
突然好想妳 突然鋒利的回憶 突然模糊的眼睛

最怕空氣突然安靜 最怕朋友突然的關心
最怕回憶 突然翻滾絞痛著 不平息
最怕突然 聽到妳的消息
最怕此生 已經決心自己過 沒有妳 卻又突然 聽到妳的消息

推薦原因:
五月天是我最喜歡的團體歌手,從我國中時他們五人剛出道時我就很喜歡他們了。這首歌我第一次聽時還有點想哭呢,突然會想起前男友,也想起當時剛分手時最怕想到他和聽到他的消息,也怕朋友們提到他和對我的關心。這首歌真的寫到失戀時的痛處。
May day is my favorite singer. I liked May Day when I was junior high school student. I wanted to cry when I listened this first time. Suddenly I thought about my ex-boyfriend. I remembered that I afraid of thinking about him when that time we broke up. I also afraid that friends talked about him and took care about me. This song really writes is lovelorn the time sore spot.

沒有留言:

張貼留言